Thursday, March 1, 2007

Intelligent quotation

(1)
Henry Kissinger once asked Chou En-Lai to theorize on what might
have happened if Nikita Khrushchev had been assassinated instead
of John F. Kennedy.

After a moments thought, he answered:
"I don't believe Mr. Onassis would have married Mrs. Khrushchev."



(2)
"Satan is my sad... pathetic... knob."
-- Alasdair McLellan


(3)
"'Son I am able' she said 'though you scare me', 'Watch' said I, 'Beloved' I
said 'Watch me scare you', 'Though' said she 'able am I son'..."
-- They Might Be Giants, "I Palindrome I"

(4)
"New York City: No matter how many times I visit this great city I'm
always struck by the same thing: a yellow taxi cab."
-- Scott Adams, DNRC Newsletter 12.0

(5)
"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
- J. Danforth Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President, September 18, 1990

No comments: